Outback Inverters [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Mon Apr 12 17:22:29 PDT 2004

Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab6PVbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Val Rad
Ray ETAL,
Sorry to hear that. I've got 20 some FXs out in the field offgrid.
Some are single, some parallel stacked, some series stacked (both
classic and Outback stacking), and a quad set. No hiccups so far.
(that sound you hear is me knocking on wood) I did change out a few
boards for the early adopters (including my own) but even those were
for service, not failure.
On another note- Gee, ain't it refreshing to deal with an inverter
company who is willing to tell us how it is - warts and all?
Best, Bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection
PO Box 203, Hornbrook, CA 96044