Grounded for two weeks...hopefully longer [RE-wrenches]

Brad Bassett bsbassett at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 11:28:19 PST 2004

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab5n2bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

GBL-4  = Aluminum with plated screw, indoor rated
GBL-4DB = Copper with ss screw (I thought!), outdoor rated. Supplied
with some kits, as mentioned in other posts.
GBL-4DBT = Tinned copper with ss screw and expensive as mentioned here.
I think John W. likes this one because of the potential for corrosion
between copper and aluminum with the copper lug.

I would think that with a ss washer between the copper lug and the
module frame that you are no worse off than copper wire to tinned lug to
module frame? Need to check about the ss screw in the lug though.

Brad
AEE

http://click.topica.com/caab4CEbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com