Playing with MC connectors and USE-2 [RE-wrenches]

Frank Fowler cpae1 at direcway.com
Tue Mar 16 16:32:26 PST 2004

Still looking for a picture of a piece of USE-2 cable eaten by a critter. I
have actually heard of rodents gnawing on the aluminum frame and leaving the
conductor alone. The stuff has a nasty compound in it for the express
purpose of keeping critters away. I'm willing to change my view on this, but
I think the whole critter issue is a red herring.

I have no pics of it, but had a rat chew through Carlon FNC right through to
the conductors. I was always under the impression that no critters would
mess with this stuff!!!!!!!
SUNcerely,
Frank Fowler
Crystal Pines Alternative Energy
4408 Pine Cluster Ln. Yankee Hill, CA. 95965
530-532-1972
www.solarenergy-alt.com
cpae1 at direcway.com