phone scam questions [RE-wrenches]

Bruce Geddes b.geddes at clear.net.nz
Wed Mar 3 12:08:03 PST 2004

Hi All,
            The States isn't the only place they try this on.  I have had
enquiries way down here in Lord Of The Rings land.  My initial thoughts were
there must be some dealer closer that is cost competitive so why not use
them?

After sending such a message to the enquirer I got the response that they
REALLY wanted to deal with my business.  Yeah-sure.

The question is do you need the sale of a few panels that badly?  Are you
wanting to deal to further RE or are you chasing a few bucks?  Any enquiry
from that far away has to be suspicious and if you are so dollar hungry as
to chase the sale you deserve what results.

Just my thoughts.

Bruce Geddes
PowerOn