Hydrocaps for IBE cells [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Feb 21 09:46:30 PST 2004

Dana,

You might experiment with a small batch of Water Misers and see how they
perform, but it seems to me that the best solution is with a good
re-watering system. There's been plenty said about the problems
associated with auto waterers on this list but, regardless of whatever
they may be, at least they don't care about voltage levels, temperatures
and they don't melt!

Matt T