List down time & sp*am [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Jan 23 10:19:24 PST 2004

Hi gang.

1. Topica Web site will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours on Sunday, January 25, 2004, beginning at 7:00 am PST (15:00 GMT) and ending at 10:00 am PST Sunday (18:00 GMT) for maintenance.

All functionality and data will be restored immediately after the maintenance period.

2. I have had a couple of recent complaints of spam as a result of being on the Wrench list. As I have explained before, spam does not come from Topica Exchange, and your addresses are not made available to the public.

However, spammers could possibly mine your email addresses & other info from the Bio page on Sharkey's web site. If you have had problems with spam that can be identified in any way with your wrench list membership, please let me know off list.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world."
                                -John Muir

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com