Zomeworks, still worth considering [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Tue Dec 14 11:13:48 PST 2004

Free Thanksgiving recipes for you
http://click.topica.com/caacVmgbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Friends:

I had three Zomeworks trackers fail in a windstorm earlier this
season.  Specifically, the wake-up vanes bent and leaked.  This caused me
to doubt the wisdom of choosing Zomeworks trackers.

Zomeworks replaced all three cannister sets under warranty.  The new units
have been vastly improved, according to my crew.  I haven't seen them
myself, but my highly critical foreman is raving about the re-design by
Zomeworks.  This response by Zomeworks will restore my confidence.

William Miller

Attention Women! Win a $50,000 Ultimate Makeover! Become the
newest “Hottie” on the block. Or use the $50,000 how you wish.
Make it yours below!
http://click.topica.com/caacVl6bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Vente

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php