DR Spec's [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Fri Dec 3 16:16:52 PST 2004

Attention Women! Win a $50,000 Ultimate Makeover! Become the
newest “Hottie” on the block. Or use the $50,000 how you wish.
Make it yours below!
http://click.topica.com/caacVl6bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Vente

Hi Ray,

The performance of the DR is pretty much the same, it is just the spec sheets that have been revised. Go with the numbers on the latest documentation.

Thanks

Mark

Mark Edmunds
Xantrex Technology Inc.