Drainback System integrated with forced air furnace [RE-wrenches]

Jeremy Rodriguez allsolar at ris.net
Fri Dec 3 07:36:54 PST 2004

Get a Holy Bible for FREE!
http://click.topica.com/caacVl9bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Wrenches,
I have a client very interested in a drainback system for integrating a coil into her forced air furnace, which she is ready to replace.
Can anyone recommend a furnace that we can interface with a solar coil. I would imagine we want the fan to continue to run but not the burner if we are getting enough heat from the Solar Tank, correct? Two stage thermostat needed?

Thanks,
Jeremy
All Solar
CO, USA