Tankless hot water without pilot [RE-Wrenches] [RE-wrenches]

Scott Crawford crawfordscot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 11:12:45 PDT 2004

I think Tom means Takagi. See Takagi-usa.com
The Takagi JR  (on LP puts out 17k-140kbtuh) does modulate for Solar
thermal pre-heat but does not zero modulate like the Aquastar 125BS.
Takagi has a forced vent and more efficient than atmospheric 125BS.
 Less cost and quieter than Rinnai.
 Needs 120Vac for ignition but i believe standby is about 5W. We are
finishing up one this week, i can measure standby for you.
This is a big hole in the instantaneous market!
We implore the Aquastar/CEC folks regularly to put their cool hydro
ignition in the 125BS(Solar model). They always say demand is low for
BS Model so..... Go figure.  Feel free to call them about it.

Scott
Solar Assist
Eugene., OR

tagagi  gator tom