Wrenches Memberlist Update [RE-wrenches]

Mr. Sharkey sharkey at eugeneweb.com
Tue Oct 5 09:16:39 PDT 2004

Get 4 Free low-fat, low-carb recipes
http://click.topica.com/caacHMObz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Hello Again Everyone;

Last night Michael requested some additional fields on the RE Wrenches
Memberlist, a place for you to provide the current date to be used to
indicate when your profile was last updated, and a place for the date of
your NABCEP Certification, if any.

What this means is that those of you who were early-birds and went ahead
and authorized your account, got a password and edited your profile will
now need to go back and fill information in the two new fields. We would
like to you enter the 'Profile Updated' date now, as Michael will be using
this information to determine which Wrenches have not yet updated their
profiles. If it is left blank, you may get a message from him requesting
that you update your profile, even if it is current.

Sorry for the inconvenience, just a last-minute adjustment that surprised
us as well. Besides, updating your profile is so much fun now, I'm sure you
will want to do it again...

At this point, I *think* that the Memberlist is completed as far as the
users are concerned, so no additional pesky messages from me...

-Sharkey

Are Americans getting fat? Give us your opinion and win.
http://click.topica.com/caacHM7bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com