Fixed vs. Tracking for Pumping (was:PV Trackers) [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Thu Sep 16 17:09:44 PDT 2004

Is Gay Marriage a Civil Rights Issue? Click here and win.
http://click.topica.com/caacDvRbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

I have to admit I overlooked the very valid application for trackers - water pumping. But that's it in my book! I could really tell some stories about trackers (everyone's) but this is not the "bitch list"!

Live and lean, my life has banged over my head too many times to stay away from trackers, except in water pumping where I guess we just have to live w/the things.

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacBBEbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/OmahaSteaks

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm