EnergyCalc still buggy [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Thu Jun 10 10:01:06 PDT 2004

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqXbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ExpertCity

Hi Kent,
I extended EnergyCalc to allow array's up to vertical and azimuth to north.
I included 7pm in the array to give the time of use calculations a range
to get values.
The output array does not shift for daylight savings time, the time of
use calculator does.
Just zero out the horizon in the pathfinder section ( delete 1's for all
months 7:pm) and treat the horizon as a shade element.

Thanks for your input, keep me posted.

cul  deant

Kent Osterberg wrote:

> Dean,
>
> I downloaded the EnergyCalc spreadsheet again, and it is still buggy.
> I think that you may have a minus sign error in the declination. Try
> this:
>
> Set the latitude to zero and the array angle to 45 degrees.
> Now look at the December or January output data.
> Notice that the array has output before the sun is even up.  Even at
> the equator, sunrise is after 6:00 am in the winter.
>
> Kent Osterberg
> Blue Mountain Energy

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaciqTbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ExpertCity

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm