meter power [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Fri Mar 26 07:04:45 PST 2004

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab4CEbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Wrenches,

I am undecided at how to power an e-meter on a 48 volt system. The
prescaler supplies the meter with an accurate lower voltage signal, but
I need less than 50 volts to power the meter. I have always thought it a
bad idea to center tap a battery bank to obtain lower a voltage... the
e-meter maxes out at 150 mA fully lit and around 50 mA in normal sleep
mode. Do list members think it would be "bad" to draw 1.2 Ah in 24
hours, off a center tap connection to power a small meter load?

Todd

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday?
Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free
samples and special offers our members enjoy each and
everyday.
http://click.topica.com/caab3ozbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Ivo Interactive

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm