double lugging [RE-wrenches]

All Solar Inc. allsolar at ris.net
Tue Mar 9 07:40:42 PST 2004

Hi All,
I have tried to contact John Wiles regarding this, but maybe someone can help.
I recently installed a system using inverter bypass Square D load centers.  These are the ones that Trace used to install on the Power Panels. The issue is with the small copper lugs at the ac load side and ac input side of the breakers.
The inspector has failed the install stating "the lugs are not listed for double lugging"
Does anyone know if they are listed or have a solution for hooking up the sub panel and ac in from genset?
Thanks
Jeremy
All Solar

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com