SW firmware upgrade fluorescent flicker [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Mon Feb 23 17:34:56 PST 2004

Hi Jerry,

At this point I believe there could be some site specific issues at play
here for these pre-GTI SW's, probably due to the impedance of the local
grid.  We tested the new anti-islanding scheme extensively and did not
encounter this issue at any of our beta test sites.  I know Lloyd already
contacted you, and we will continue to help you investigate and remedy the
issue.

Regards,

Mark Edmunds
Xantrex Technology Inc.