E-Meter repair [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Dec 31 13:12:06 PST 2003

Michael and Wrenches,

Todd's message got me thinking in a different direction...I have a couple of
E-Meters that have been sitting around on the shelf for a few years, as we
switched to TM2020s back in '99. I have some other similar stuff, like a
Trace PVGFP-1 and a SunRise AC power supply, for example, that I'll never
use and will probably never sell. I'd be glad to sell this stuff really
cheap to someone who could use it, and give away some stuff, like some
screw-top Hydrocaps I gave away last summer.

Whaddya think of this idea: For one week only in February we may each post a
list of the new, old, obsolete, weird-but-useful stuff we have sitting
around, that might be of use to another Wrench. One post per Wrench; all
replies and further arrangements off-list. Prices may be posted with
listings or not, but nothing could be sold for, say, more than 50% of the
original list. The price limit is to keep the objective as getting rid of
stuff that we don't need by finding someone who can use it, rather than
"having a sale" and making money off of each other. If it works, repeat it
for one week in February '05--or whatever works. We can always save each
others' lists after the week.

Allan @Positive Energy