Whisper H40 Final Report & Power Curve Summaries [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Mon Dec 8 12:49:07 PST 2003

Thanks Paul!  One question:

Summary

                I detected no external deterioration of the turbine when I
                removed it from the tower after nearly two years of
                operation in the Tehachapi Pass. Though this turbine does not
                meet its advertised power curve, the H40 has proven reliable
                and trouble free. It's "a keeper" and I have no qualms
                recommending the H40 to others. (This recommendation
                applies only to the H40 and not to the H80.)

Have you tested the H80 and if so what do you think about it?

Todd

Paul Gipe wrote:

> Whisper H40 Final Report
>
> Below is my final report on the H40. The article and accompanying charts
> can be found at http://www.wind-works.org/articles/H40Whisper.html .
>
> And additional page has also been added to my web site summarizing the
> power curve measurements to date:
> http://www.wind-works.org/articles/pccombined.html .
>
> Whisper H40 Final Report

- - - -