Large residential system [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Sat Dec 6 08:13:38 PST 2003

Hi Gary,

Well if money is no object, hers what I'd do, if the assumption is to not
listen to the genny when they are there?

1. as many outback inverters as needed ( 4-6 of the 3648)
2. battery battery bank sized as needed ( to power them for a few days while
there)  Industrial wet, with watering system
3. Genny, I wouldn't go for a small 12k with a system that can only grow.
I'd keep the 40, they already go it and it works, just increase the loads on
it by the larger inverter/charger and battery bank to make it more
economical.
4. PV, the 2.5 might be enough depending on how often they visit.
Otherwise, more of that too!!

They want the big life, and that takes big dollars.  The only way to cover
yourself here is to go really large, larger than they want need because
you've gotta know that their needs and wants will grow!!!

PS sell them a service contract.

jay

Peltz Power

- - - -