Gerard Roofing Systems [RE-wrenches]

Bruce Gardiner brucegar at igc.org
Tue Dec 2 08:38:59 PST 2003

Tom,
I am doing a PV system on one of these "steel shake" roofs right now. It is
actually stone coated steel, made to look like shake. I used Pro Solar Roof
Jacks with Oatey Flashings and the roofer integrated these into his
roofing,just as he would with comp shingles. First they lay out rows of 2x2s
about 12" apart across the roof, and the bottom edge of the steel sheets are
attached to these. Contact me off line if you want more info.
Bruce
Acme Electric Solar Systems