NABCEP test disclosure [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Mon Dec 1 09:37:41 PST 2003

<x-flowed>
Jim and All,
There is most definitely an appeals process. It
is set out in the Candidate's Handbook which is
also online at nabcep.org.
I believe the process is that an appellant sends
his/her complaint to the Executive Director (Pete
Sheehan psheehan at nabcep.org) who then forwards it
to the Appeals and Grievance Committee. The
committee makes a determination and reports to
the Board. If the appellant is still not happy,
they can make their case directly to the Board
after the first process is exhausted. Welcome to
bureaucracy, but it's the fairest way to do it.
BTW, we do have a her among the certificants.
Just one, but I think that's cool as a moose.
Best, Bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection
PO Box 203, Hornbrook, CA 96044