NABCEP [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweburg, Offline i2p at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 14:18:43 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/25/2003 4:44:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jryago at wwjv.net writes:

> Maybe HomePower could
> identify award wining NABCEP projects with a "blue ribbon" around the
> NABCEP logo when they do an article on these solar installations.

Good idea Jeff, though Richard would not support an IPP endorsement of NABCEP
last year when Bob O and I voted to. Since the board was not unanimous we
could only support individually, not as an organization. Of course much has
changed and the waters are smoother. Home Powers endorsement would be very welcome.

Don

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com