NABCEP [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Nov 24 11:14:41 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "blair Tump may" <tump at midcoast.com>
> I would like to ask that NABCEP begins to work on a flyer/PDF
> that, we as certified (congrats guys n gals)or us wanna be certified
> installers,details what we are trying to achieve, and how it benefits the
> customer.This program does NOTHING, if we the  installers are the only
> folks who know about it!

I would like a scalable, downloadable and reproducible set of "NABCEP
Certified Bozo" logos, that can be used in YP ads, on biz cards, truck
signs, and can be embroidered on work shirts. It should come with a set of
user's guidelines that we sign to get the right to use them.
Pete, how about it?

Allan @+E

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com