SW Inverter firmware upgrade [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 15 17:11:29 PST 2003

Hi Bill,

I could not find anything about this on Xantrex's web site.

The letter came from Lloyd Gomm, Director, Marketing, Xantrex Technology.

RE: SW Series Inverter Firmware Update / Electric Tariff Rule 21

"Per instructions from your utility, you contacted Xantrex...and registered
information about your ...SW. According to the information provided, your
installed SW inverter system will require a firmware upgrade."

This particular customer is a retired aerospace engineer whose SW4048 was
working fine, but still had to get a GTI and now has to get some firmware. (We
are so lucky that most PV customers are early adoptors willing to put up with
this stuff.)

Best regards,
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com