battrery-based net metered inverter: Beacon M5 ready for prime-time [RE-wren

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Tue Nov 11 11:27:32 PST 2003

Hi Marco!

We just got one in yesterday to install in our test lab.  Hopefully the
guys will have time to get it up and running in the next few days and we
can start the rigors of testing it.  I'll keep you posted.  Beacon will
be doing a 4-5 hour in depth tech training on Dec. 5th in Las Vegas.
Feel free to email me off list for info.

Regards,
Bob Maynard
Energy Outfitters
800-GO-SOLAR