Is the SW being discontinued? [RE-wrenches]

Roy Dyngen roy.dyngen at xantrex.com
Tue Nov 11 11:36:38 PST 2003

Hello Kirk,

Our target is to offer the SWPLUS with grid connect capability sometime
before June of 2004.  At that time, we will say good bye to the original SW
Series.  Furthermore, we plan to have off grid SWPLUS power panel systems
available in April of next year.  We hope to be sooner (on both), but we
don't want to overpromise.
 Bill Roush Wrote: "I am sure several people got an email with a 'Trace
Power Panel' closeout sale to make way for 'new products'. It read like the
PP's (at least) were being replaced."
 In partnership with our distributors, the Xantrex Power Panel Dealer
Promotion was launched to reduce our inventory of SW inverters (by showing
great value in a system configuration) and make room for the SWPLUS models.
If you would like a copy of this promotion, please contact me off list.

Roy Dyngen,
Xantrex Technology Inc.