how to save a home with solar pool heating [RE-wrenches]

Pat Redgate solarpro at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 09:19:55 PST 2003

have a generator big enough to start and
run the 1-11/2 horsepower pool pump in the event of a power
outage
Gasoline/Propane/NG powered sump pumps and rooftop sprinkler/pools saved a
number of homes in Malibu.  The problem is that people do not run the engines or
check them during the years when fires are just a memory.  That's a great
service call to get!  Please come start my pump/motor.... I need help right now,
before the Firemen come and kick me out!

Patrick A. Redgate
AMECO
Long Beach, CA
(562) 595-9570