Sharp SunVista and new panels [RE-wrenches]

William Korthof wkorthof at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 8 15:44:37 PST 2003

<x-flowed>
Actually, the angle to the ridge of a normal hipped is not 45 degrees.
Due to the pitch of the two planes that meet (for a 90 degree corner),
the angle from the bottom of the roof (gutter) to a hip ridge is always
greater than 45 degrees; the steeper the roof, the greater the angle,
all the way up to two vertical planes (walls), which meet at a 90 deg.

The Sharp triangles mirror that reality with dimensions of 46" x 39".

/wk

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com