Need help selecting an inverter [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 09:19:38 PST 2003

Hello,
Two people have contacted me off group and asked if I
had relay dropout during starting the seven hp motor.
There are three electrically self latching relays
(contactors/motor starters) that when energized hold
in by current through the aux contacts.  I tried
several configurations, and in no case did the other
contactors drop out when starting the seven HP motor.
I will try to investagate further, as I did not think
of this at all. Does anyone know how long a contactor
can be with out power before it drops out?

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com