NABCEP exam [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Mon Oct 27 06:26:18 PST 2003

Matt Lafferty wrote:

...Jerry C did the right thing by filling out the comment card.  I hope
others did as well, since the one-on-one feedback I've received
indicates a general consensus that many felt quite a few of the
questions had multiple answers that could have been correct under
various reasonably imaginable situations.... This indicates a possible
need for more specifying details in the questions, to me....

Just one reason for outing the questions. The questions will out, in limited
forums. Not from me, not from Matt, not from anyone, but somehow they get
out. Those that hear them then have an advantage.

I'd really like to see "our" process be that same as the SAT's. Seems they
have quite a bit of experience in large scale testing.

Having read the policy statement, etc., that was on the back of the test,
immediately before the test, let's just say I was not really focusing on it.
What did it say about "revealing" answers after the test?

Jeff Wolfe

David, BTW, I answered gloves. But as Matt himself says, all of the items
are appropriate. Which one is the "MOST" important?

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com