Combining Turbine Outputs? [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Oct 22 21:37:00 PDT 2003

Exactly. I would go so far as to suggest step-up transformers at each
turbine feeding a final transformer (and switch gear) with line voltage
output. As you know, this installation might attract some pretty
heavy-duty opposition and microscopic scrutiny by utility interconnect
staff. When you have the possibility of wildly varying outputs from
several sources you really get their attention.

Hire a good engineer, maybe an ex-utility employee, if you want the
project to go.

Matt T