12 volt differential controller [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services solar8 at ehostingbiz.com
Mon Oct 20 18:32:09 PDT 2003

35 to 40 watt PV modules with the EL SID 20 PV by IvanLabs or a March 12
volt 809 with PV modules rated at 25 watts minimum to 30 watts maximum
should work with this system. The Laing D.C pumps are NOT RATED for
stagnation temperatures possible with solar DHW systems and should never be
used with solar thermal systems.

Gator Tom