12 volt differential controller [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Sun Oct 12 20:58:19 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Hi Mark,
I think the basic comparator is the LM 335  from National Semiconductor.
A google search for "comparator LM335" found the webpage, download the
pdf for sample circuits. If you can read and build from schematics
you've got it. I'll bet you can buy singles at Halstead or Fry's, some
Radioshacks have them too. The rest of the stuff, resistors, capacitors,
case and relay's can be got from most radio shack's or off their
website. I think I would just use a power supply form an old AT computer
to get a nice regulated 12Vdc and +- 5 too if you want it.
If you cut off all the computer pigtails and toss the fan, there
probably is enough room to pack your components in the PS case, RS has
some nice breadboards too for this kind of stuff.

good luck.  deant at dcn.org

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com