pond aerator [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar windy at dankoffsolar.com
Tue Oct 7 20:41:03 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Jay,

Koenders windmill, made in Canada. It looks like an old-time water
windmill but has a diaphragm compressor on top and a little tube
coming down the tower. They used to be on display at the Midwest RE
Fair, years back. I did a search and found suppliers, and a boggling
amount of info on the topic.

Like all technical topics, especially involving biology, there's MUCH
more to it than one would ever dream of.

Windy

At 7:06 PM -0700 10/7/03, Jay Peltz, Peltz Power wrote:
>There used to be a windmill that was a air pump, don't know if it still
>exists but might be a good solution for some.
>Anybody know if they still exist?

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm