PS2512 glitches [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu Sep 25 10:32:42 PDT 2003

Whoops, I forgot about this, as after we installed two PS2524s we determined
that it wasn't a product we were going to carry again. Not sure what your
problem was, but if it's a glitchy remote display, clip the ground conductor
of the remote cable at one end; the glitch in the remote diplay should go
away. Xantrex tech support told me this a couple of years ago.
Allan at Positive NRG.