PV panel degradation [RE-wrenches]

Marco marco at pvthawaii.com
Wed Sep 24 14:04:22 PDT 2003

Michael,

Am I missing something here?  Where is this website with degradation test
results over time?

aloha,
marco

Hi gang. AJ asked me to post this, as he is having trouble posting messages.

>Hello-
>
>A friend showed me this website that reports the degradation over time for
53 different modules - some should have been derated right out of the box.
Looks at the RESULTS section in the lower left portion of the webpage.
"Tests" has a good Excel chart that you can download. He calls this
degradation 'The dark underbelly of the PV industry'.  Hope this is useful.
Ciao, aj

>Draker Solar Design, LLC
>www.drakersolar.com
>Phone 802 238-8648