Piezo gas stoves [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Sep 19 14:48:34 PDT 2003

We all have our own experiences. We've never had a problem, except for
freight damage. Only sold about 8 units over the years, though.
You're right--I don't really want to be in the stove business. But the
products are more trouble-free than many PV products.
Speaking of appliances, we actually sold a Sun Frost last month! RF-12 for a
cabin. First one in a year, as we send most people to mainstream stores to
look at the yellow tags...
Allan @+E