Green Tags [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Mon Aug 11 23:02:13 PDT 2003

HiY'all,
Our research stopped at Bonneville foundation when the rep there figured
out that PG&E has a claim on all intertied green tags in its service
territory. There is a court case or legislative action which will
resolve the issue next month. I think a green tag is 1 MW, someone will
have to be the aggregator. CCEnergy.com a statewide coop is in a good
position to act as the aggregator for residential and light commercial
systems.
Cul  deant