AC ceiling fans [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Yago jryago at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 1 16:52:29 PDT 2003

Our solar home is powered from SW4024 and has five (5) different
styles of mult-speed ceiling fans to match the room colors.  One is on
an outside porch and in the weather.  We keep all on either slow speed
or next to slow speed.

They are all top of the line Hunter 5 bladed units and are very very
quiet, due to the larger diameter blade design.  Also, no buzz or
electrical noise, and we have used them everyday during all of the
past 6 summers.  The one over my bed is so quiet that I have to look
to see if its on.

Jeff Yago

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com