PV north facing in US [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services solar8 at ehostingbiz.com
Thu Jul 24 12:12:51 PDT 2003

this is not surprising at all in mid summer-- however repeat  the test
between October 21 and February 21 you will  get almost zero on a north
facing roof under clear sky conditions   gator tom in the south below 35
degrees latitude a north facing roof will outperform a south facing roof-
we only install pool heaters on north facing roofs with a stipulation in
the contract that it only heat the pool from march 21 to october 15  gator
tom---- Original Message -----