CUL Listing [RE-wrenches]

Eric Smiley Eric_Smiley at bcit.ca
Wed Jul 23 11:20:16 PDT 2003

>We are in process of adding CUL to the Sunny Boy 2500 and 1800. The
1100
>and 700 will be both UL and CUL out of the gate.

Excellent news.

And I was incorrect in my previous statement. The Beacon Power Smart
Power M5 (formerly MultiMode)has a CSA listing and I think it is to the
most recent standard. The SunTie XR has CSA listing too, but it is to an
older version of the same standard which was in place when the XR came
out. Of course our utility wants the latest.

Eric Smiley, BEng, MASc
Project Leader
Photovoltaic Energy Applied Research, Technology Centre
British Columbia Institute of Technology

NE25 - 3700 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, British Columbia
Canada V5G 3H2

phone: 604.432.8657    fax: 604.436.0286
esmiley at bcit.ca             www.tc.bcit.ca

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm