SW4024 Autostart [RE-wrenches]

EH Roy ehroy at solar-works.com
Wed Jul 16 09:39:22 PDT 2003

John,

We just had trouble with a pair of off-grid SW4048s (error condition during
gen shut down) and were told about the need for a software upgrade. I am not
aware of any genstart problems since we put in the new software but thanks
to your note, we'll keep an eye on that system. I'll post a note about
anything we encounter and will be interested to hear how it goes for you.
Thanks.

E. H. Roy
Solar Works Inc.
64 Main Street