NABCEP Application Available [RE-wrenches]

Ezra Auerbach, DragonSun Consulting ezra at lasqueti.net
Wed Jul 9 11:50:34 PDT 2003

Hello all,

This is likely an unnecessary post as most of you will already know that
NABCEP has released applications to sit for the first round of PV
Installer Certification exams.  The basics are July 31st deadline for
application completion, October 25 test date.  Test locations will be
determined after applications are in to accommodate the largest possible
number of applicants (we need to know where the applicants are from
before deciding on locations).

I think this certification is another good way for experienced wrenches
to identify their professionalism and distinguish themselves from
perhaps less qualified competitors.  I hope that many of you will apply
for certification.  Please go to www.nabcep.org to download applications
and Candidates Handbooks.

I look forward to seeing a good sampling of old-time PV wrenches in the
first round of certificants.

Regards,

Ezra Auerbach
Chairperson NABCEP