Remote Control Ceing Fan [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Jun 12 13:42:25 PDT 2003

Kurt,

A BIT ugly? The only way I've been able to eliminate those pesky complaints
from all the SW clients has been to leave the danged things in the ON
position. Most of them run all kinds of wall warts, clocks, answering
machines and electric "novelties" anyway so the search mode is just there
for looks.

I've noticed that the background buzz on their phones turns into a soothing
hum when the loads are at higher levels.

Matt T