GC-1000 warranty [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Fri Jun 6 07:30:24 PDT 2003

Mark,

I totally agree. A production-based incentive (as has been discussed several
times on the list) would change everything about the California program for
the better. The entire NABCEP debate would, by default, almost become a moot
point since poorly performing installations wouldn't get full incentives.

Why not adopt the German model? It works so well that PV has proliferated
there like caged rabbits.

Matt T