GC-1000 warranty [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Jun 6 09:05:06 PDT 2003

Fellow Wrenches,
I think we need to give some real credit to Mark. IMHO, he has done a good
job for us in a difficult situation. His communication has been clear,
responsive, truthful, and informative. It appears to me that he made an
exceptional effort to see that our followup needs were met, by trying to set
up a service center that isn't tied up in legal proceedings. We can bet that
the lawyers that handled the corporate bankruptcy didn't give a rat's ass
about the end users and their dealers, and if Mark hadn't done his best,
we'd be completely S.O.L. I have never spoken to Mark, and we only installed
two GC1000s on one job (that have always worked properly), but from what I
have read on this list, I'm glad he's there.
Allan at Positive Energy