Fw: Update on NABCEP certification: WAKE UP !!!! people. [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Jun 4 21:08:34 PDT 2003

Graham,
I asked Wendy Parker of NABCEP if there was an official response to the CEC
on the 15% issue and she said "NABCEP has not made any official response to
the CEC 15% issue.  The docketted letter from 12/27/02 is the official
NABCEP statement on the CEC's general action." That's the letter you saw.

In a separate post to follow I will post the latest (6/3) news update.

NABCEP.com is the Chuck and Smitty show. Notice the "P" stands for something
else, I suppose to cover their collective arse. Funny, though.

Allan