Update on NABCEP certification [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Jun 4 12:57:05 PDT 2003

Wrenches,
As a NABCEP technical committee member, I'm not part of policy discussions
or decisions, so my contributions aren't as substantive as Don's or as
colorful as Bob-O's. Also, I'm not working in California. Still, regarding
the voluntary status in relation to the CEC: NABCEP sent a formal letter to
the CEC in late December, objecting to the CEC's intention to mandate
certification. The letter is online at
http://irecusa.org/articles/static/1/1042562960_1006793937.html.