Scam [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed May 21 19:24:12 PDT 2003

I called my credit card processor and expressed concern about the recent rash of
solar scammers. I was told that my only protection was to get the credit card
customer's number, expiration date, billing name and address and phone number (same
old same old) and keep records for at least a year in case the card owner reports
the card stolen after the sale and shipping so I can claim the business loss on my
taxes. Wattabunchofcrap.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com