Marketing Issue [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Sun May 18 13:54:35 PDT 2003

Matt,

I think the difference is a subsidized vs non-subsidized system, maybe even
just east vs west, or me vs the world :), but I sure don't see $10/watt
installed. We're well under $8 (closer to $7) for a roof mount. It's what it
takes to make the market go out here. Maybe it's just the fact that we have
less annual sun hours, so the kW returns are smaller. At $10/watt, what
you're saying might be true, but out here I think most of make it on the
equipment, and try to keep the install costs from hurting us.

Jeff Wolfe
Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
Principal
Global Resource Options, LLP
A Woman-Owned Limited Liability Partnership
4 Kibling Hill Road
P.O. Box 161
Strafford, VT 05072
800-374-4494 Toll Free